Wellbid offers you a wide variety of options for recharging your account. Just pick a BID pack from the Price List, then select one of the many available payment methods.
When buying BIDs for the first time, you will need to complete your billing information before initiating the payment process. Make sure to enter your name and address exactly as they appear on your official identity document. The information you provide will later be used to verify your account.
You can pay for BIDs by a credit or debit card, online bank transfer, and a number of other methods.* Pick an item from the Price List, select the payment option that’s most convenient to you, and verify order details. Clicking the “Pay” button will take you to the appropriate payment service provider to complete the transaction.
To pay by credit/debit card, simply enter your payment information (your card number, expiration date, and security code).
If you would rather not reveal your credit card details, you can use an online transfer service, such as PayPal or Skrill. Enter your login data, confirm the order, and… you’re done! (This is also a good option if want to pay with a less common card, like American Express or Diner’s Club.)
Keep in mind that transaction processing time depends on the selected method of payment. It may vary from a few minutes to as much as 14 days. Once the payment is processed, BIDs will be automatically credited to your account.
* Service availability varies between locations. To see all the payment options offered in your area, select any BID pack in the Price List and click on “SEE ALL.”
IMPORTANT! Read before you buy BIDs.
● Payment confirmation usually takes a few minutes, but may in some cases require more time. Please make sure that you have a sufficient BID balance in your account before you start bidding on auctions.
● Some financial institutions may not process transactions on weekends or in the evenings. In such cases, the payment amount may be deducted from your bank account and held for processing by the payment service provider, even though the transaction will not be completed immediately. If you want to be able to participate in auctions in the meantime, please recharge your account in advance.
● Wellbid does not have access to transaction details. If your card or bank transfer payment has not been confirmed, please contact the payment service provider directly.
● Each payment must be made separately. Do not enter multiple payment reference numbers for one payment and do not combine payments for several BID packs or won auctions. The payment service operator will not be able to process such payments.
● BIDs are Wellbid’s internal currency that allows you to participate in auctions. Please keep in mind that BIDs are not an investment and are non-refundable. Regardless of whether you win an auction or not, the expended BIDs are not returned to your account (“Buy It Now” purchases being the only exception)!