Little Johnny asks his mom: “What are New Year’s resolutions?” His mom replies: “Something you forget about by the end of January.” When it comes to Wellbid, though, there are some resolutions that may be worth keeping in mind…
1. I will always remember to recharge my account before an auction.
2. I will make sure to create a good strategy beforehand.
3. Before stepping away from my computer, I will program enough bids on my Autobid.
4. I will not let myself get distracted when bidding manually.
5. I will try bidding from my phone.
6. I will not forget about the auction win limits.
7. I will use the chat box to try to scare away other bidders.
8. I will always have fun on Wellbid! 🙂
Which of these resolutions would you find the most difficult to keep?