1. These Terms and Conditions define the rules of the “Oscars” contest, hereinafter referred to as the “Contest,” which shall involve answering questions about the history of the Academy Awards ceremony posted on the Facebook timeline Page of the wellbid.com and za10groszy.pl Service.
2. The Contest Organizer is Welmory Limited, incorporated in Cyprus and registered by the Department of Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver of the Ministry of Energy, Commerce, and Tourism under the number HE 245903, with its registered office at Arch. Makariou III, 2-4/703, P.C. 1065 Nicosia, Cyprus. The company’s initial capital totals €1,001,000.00 (one million and one thousand Euro).
3. For the purposes of this document, the following terms shall be used:
3.1. Contest Terms and Conditions – this document;
3.2. Contest Organizer – Welmory Limited, incorporated in Cyprus and registered by the Department of Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver of the Ministry of Energy, Commerce, and Tourism under the number HE 245903, with its registered office at Arch. Makariou III, 2-4/703, P.C. 1065 Nicosia, Cyprus. The company’s initial capital totals €1,001,000.00 (one million and one thousand Euro);
3.3. Terms and Conditions of Service – the Terms and Conditions of wellbid.com and za10groszy.pl, published in their current version on the Main Page of the Service;
3.4. Contest Entrant – person of full legal capacity who is a registered Facebook user and submits an answer to a question posted on the Service’s Facebook timeline Page;
3.5. Contest Winner – Contest Entrant who submits the correct answer to a posted question and is awarded a prize defined in Section 5;
3.6. Service – the entirety of on-line transaction services rendered by the Operator within the wellbid.com and za10groszy.pl domains, wherein the Operator holds Auctions and enables Buy It Now purchases, distributes the rights to Bid or Autobid, and allows to place Bids and Autobids;
3.7. Service User – a private individual of full legal capacity who has registered in the Service;
3.8. BID, returnable BID – the right to place a single Bid or Autobid, or to perform any other action specified in the Terms and Conditions of Service, where returnable BIDs are purchased from the Operator according to the Price List or earned in exchange for purchased merchandise, and BIDs which are not returnable are purchased in other cases specified in the Terms and Conditions of Service, as well as in the Help and FAQ, and on other Service Pages;
3.9. BID Pool – the balance (pool) of BIDs or returnable BIDs accumulated in a User Account, used to participate in Auctions offered by the Service.
4. The Contest begins on 22 February 2016 and ends on 26 February 2016.
5. Winners will be selected by the Judges defined in Section 4.
6. The Contest is not a game of chance or a promotional lottery, in which the outcome is influenced by chance, as defined by relevant Cypriot gaming laws.
7. Any terms or phrases not defined in this document should be interpreted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Service.
1. The Contest is open exclusively to persons of full legal capacity who are registered Facebook users and have liked the Service’s Facebook Page, regardless of whether or not they are also Service Users.
2. Contest participation is free and voluntary.
3. Judges, the Organizer’s employees, and their close relatives are strictly forbidden from participating in the Contest.
4. Prior to entering the Contest, the Entrants should read the Contest Terms and Conditions. By entering the Contest, the Entrants agree to abide by the rules defined in the Contest Terms and Conditions and certify that they meet all the participation requirements.
Entrance Criteria and the Contest Process
1. The Contest is entered by sending in an answer to a question published on the Service’s Facebook timeline Page.
2. By entering the contest the Entrants:
2.1. accept the Contest Terms and Conditions provided by the Organizer;
2.2. certify that the submitted answers do not infringe on the rights of third parties;
2.3. agree to the processing of their personal information to the extent necessary to administer the Contest.
3. The submitted answer must conform to the general principles of good practice; in particular, answers should under no circumstances:
3.1. violate the law or established norms of social conduct;
3.2. infringe on the rights of third parties;
3.3. be profane or obscene;
3.4. advocate violence or racial or religious hatred, or be offensive, abusive, or threatening in any way;
3.5. contain or constitute advertising;
3.6. contain or constitute spam or unsolicited commercial communication;
3.7. contain pornographic content.
4. Each Entrant may answer any number of the questions published by the Organizer on the Service’s Facebook timeline Page, with the restriction that each question may only be answered once and that the answers may be posted to no more than one language version of the Service’s Facebook Page. If more than one answer is submitted, only the first answer will be taken into consideration.
5. The Contest Judges, defined in the following section, will select the Winners and award prizes specified in Section 5 Point 1.
6. The Contest Organizer will post the Usernames of the Winners on the Service’s Facebook timeline Page.
7. Within 3 business days of the aforementioned publication of the Usernames, Winners should provide their e-mail addresses, to which the Organizer will send the prizes defined in Section 5.
1. The Contest process and the awarding of prizes shall be supervised by the Contest Judges.
2. Every day for the duration of the Contest, the Judges shall select the first three correct answers and determine the Contest Winners.
3. The panel of Judges shall consists of three members, appointed by the Organizer, one of whom shall perform the function of the Contest Chairperson.
4. In the event of any infringement of these Terms and Conditions, the Judges reserves the right to remove the infringing Entrant from the Contest.
5. Contest results are not subject to appeal.
1. The Organizer shall award a redeemable code for 100 BIDs to each of the first three Entrants to post the correct answer to a given question.
2. The recharge codes must be redeemed within 28 days. The credited BIDs must be used within 180 days.
3. The recharge codes will be sent to the e-mail addresses provided by the Contest Winners.
1. Contest Entrants provide their personal information voluntarily, with the understanding that doing so is required for Contest participation. The data will be processed in accordance with applicable Cypriot legislation concerning privacy protection, as necessary to administer this Contest and award the prizes.
2. The personal information provided by Contest Entrants is controlled by the Contest Organizer.
3. Contest Entrants retain the right to access and modify their personal information, in accordance with applicable legislation.
1. Contest Entrants are required to familiarize themselves with these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel or annul the Contest for any reason.
3. The Organizer is not obligated to inform Contest Entrants of the ineligibility of their answers.
4. The Organizer takes no responsibility for any technical difficulties encountered in the answer submission process, or any delays with which the answers might be received as a result of such difficulties.
5. The Contest is not sponsored, organized, co-organized, or administrated by Facebook. Before entering the Contest, the Entrants acknowledge they have been informed that answers are submitted to the Organizer, not to Facebook. At the same time, Facebook is relieved of any responsibility in connection with the Entrants’ participation in the Contest.
6. Matters not explicitly addressed in these Terms and Conditions shall be settled by the Contest Organizer. Cypriot Civil Code and other relevant provisions of current Cypriot law apply.
7. Any disputes shall be settled by a competent Cypriot court of law.
8. In case of any discrepancies between the various language versions of the Contest Terms and Conditions, the English version shall be considered binding.