1. These Terms and Conditions, hereinafter referred to as the Terms and Conditions, define the rules of the “20% Extra” Promotion.
2. An integral part of these Terms and Conditions are the Terms and Conditions of Service, published on the Main Page of wellbid.com/za10groszy.pl.
3. The Organizer of the Promotion is Welmory Limited, incorporated in Cyprus and registered by the Department of Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver of the Ministry of Energy, Commerce, and Tourism under the number HE 245903, with its registered office at Arch. Makariou III, 2-4/703, P.C. 1065 Nicosia, Cyprus. The company’s initial capital totals €1,001,000.00 (one million and one thousand euro).
4. For the purposes of this document, the following terms shall be used:
4.1. Promotion Terms and Conditions – this document;
4.2. Terms and Conditions of Service – the Terms and Conditions of wellbid.com and za10groszy.pl, published in their current version on the Main Page of the Service;
4.3. Service – the entirety of on-line transaction services rendered by the Operator within the wellbid.com and za10groszy.pl domains, wherein the Operator holds Auctions and enables Buy It Now purchases, distributes the rights to Bid or Autobid, and allows to place Bids and Autobids;
4.4 Promotion Participant – person of full legal capacity who is a registered Service user and makes their first BID purchase, pursuant to the rules specified in Section 2 Point 1;
4.5. Service User – a private individual of full legal capacity who has registered in the Service;
4.6. BID, returnable BID – the right to place a single Bid or Autobid, or to perform any other action specified in the Terms and Conditions of Service, where returnable BIDs are purchased from the Operator according to the Price List or earned in exchange for purchased merchandise, and BIDs which are not returnable are purchased in other cases specified in the Terms and Conditions of Service, as well as in the Help and FAQ, and on other Service Pages;
5. The Promotion begins on 1 March 2016 and ends on 31 December 2016.
6. Any terms or phrases not defined in this document should be interpreted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Service.
1. The Promotion is open to any persons who:
a) has accepted these Terms and Conditions;
b) has not had an active account in the Service before;
c) has registered in the Service;
d) has a promotional code distributed by the Operator through advertising messages.
2. To participate in the Promotion, a promotional code specified in Point 1, Sub-point d) of this Section must be entered at the time of the purchase of the BID pack selected by the Promotion Participant.
3. The account of the Service User who has purchased a BID pack of their choice and entered a promotional code at the time of purchase shall be credited an additional 20% of the value of the selected BID pack. The bonus credit shall be available immediately upon purchase.
4. The Promotion is only valid between the dates specified in Section 1 Point 5.
5. This Promotion cannot be combined with any other offers.
1. Promotion Participants provide their personal information voluntarily, with the understanding that doing so is required to take part in the Promotion. The data will be processed in accordance with applicable Cypriot legislation concerning privacy protection, as necessary to organize and execute the Promotion, including the crediting of promotional bonus BIDs.
2. The personal information provided by Promotion Participants is controlled by the Promotion Organizer.
3. Promotion Participants retain the right to access and modify their personal information, in accordance with applicable legislation.
1. Promotion Participants have the right to file complaints regarding the Promotion.
2. Any complaints regarding the Promotion, in particular regarding missing or incorrectly credited promotional BIDs, should be sent to email@example.com, and should include a clear indication of the reason for the complaint.
3. Complaints shall be addressed within 14 days of their receipt by the Customer Service.
4. Promotion Participants shall be informed of the results of the complaints procedure via an e-mail message to the address used to submit the complaint.
5. Customer Service’s decisions regarding the acceptance or rejection of complaints shall be considered final and shall not be subject to appeal.
1. Promotion Participants are required to familiarize themselves with these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promotion Terms and Conditions are available online at blogen.wellbid.com.
3. The Organizer reserves the right to to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, with the restrictions that any changes made shall not be detrimental to the Promotion Participants.
4. The modified Terms and Conditions will be made available on the page specified in Point 2 of this Section.
5. Any disputes shall be settled by a competent Cypriot court of law.
6. In case of any discrepancies between the various language versions of the Promotion Terms and Conditions, the English version shall be considered binding.